YOUR RELATIONSHIP GURU

LETS TALK ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS:)

Tuesday 30 April 2013

dream

she came flying
i was down lying

on the muddy marshes of all my problems
with my feet and hands stuck in the swamps

she hugged me tight
and i went on a flight

with her into to skies and above the seas
and i crossed the mountains,and all the ways

and then it was the sunrise
and she was gone to my surprise

i looked down on to the marshy problems
i was lying on the hard plateau of my experiences

she was a dream
yes she taught me to dream.

2 comments:

  1. Really great post, Thank you for sharing this knowledge. Excellently written article, if only all bloggers offered the same level of content as you, the internet would be a much better place. Please keep it up. Keep posting. Increase business performance.

    ReplyDelete

wont you write down what's in your mind? thankyou!!:)